A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
“What belongs to reality and what is imagination?"
War. Loss. Grief.
What happens in the mind of a young girl, confronted with her worse fears, in a world no one to trust?
Žalost is a first person walking simulator, where you slip in the role of a young girl named Jel. She was living happily in a small house with her mother until she vanished one day. Now Jel has to go on a journey to find her mother and experiences a fantastic world, where she can no longer tell apart reality from fantasy. Will she be able to find her mother, or loose herself beteween the pages of her storybook?
- Mother-Child Relationship
- Emotional Story
- Beautiful 3D Low Poly Environment
The Team behind Žalost:
- Manuel Arabadzic ( Game Vision, Programming, Technical Art)
- Myriel Schigiol ( 3D Art, UI, Website)
- Mascha Camino ( Story, Game Design, Voice)
- Julia Hein ( 3D Art, Level Design, Voice)
- Zoe Koc (Game Design, Story, Sounds&Voice)
Special Thanks to:
- Prof. Sebastian Stamm ( Project Consultation)
- Prof. Csongor Baranyai (Game Design Consultation)
- Prof. Florian Berger (Game Programming Consultation)
- Dr. Sabine Harrer (Game Story Consultation)
- Katarzyna Kamieniew (Art Support)
- Christopher Etmer (Technical Support)
- Moritz Ratajczak (Theme Music)
Release Version 1.2
This game was created at the Game Design // UE Department of the University of Applied Sciences Europe. Supervised by: Prof. Sebastian Stamm "True Story" (WinterSemester 2017/18)
© 2018 lei-12.itch.io/zalost All Rights Reserved
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.